Host a Kuumba Alumni Event
Any time two or more Kuumbabes are humming “Ride On” together is a Kuumba event! On a practical level, however, you might be interested in the logistical details of planning something less impromptu. Follow the steps below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other ideas.
- Decide what kind of gathering you would like to have. A happy hour, potluck, or artistic outing? Or a "reunion jam"?
- Choose a time and place.
- Write to email@example.com with “Hosting a Kuumba event” in the subject line; we will help you find contact information, should you need it, for Kuumbabes in your area.
- If you are hosting a singing event, download a “Kuumba toolkit” including sheet music for Kuumba standards (AVAILABLE SOON).
- Consider purchasing a Kuumba CD or DVD to play at your event.
- Publicize your event to local Kuumbabes.
- Take photos and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!